This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Treasure Track. They take 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5773.3138
alone. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by Treasure Track. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 14:03:35.493