Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They take 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5756.17488
alone. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 20:36:04.240