Treasure Track is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Take a look here
for more information on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more information about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Usually the Treasure Track program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5742.13859
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Some people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 16:13:17.790