This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Open here
for more info on Treasure Track. You can read more about related to Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. Treasure Track's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5733.21047
alone. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 05:14:01.753