This web page contains complete information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Go over here
where you can read more on Treasure Track. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's web page. Usually the Treasure Track application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Treasure Track's main file takes around 322.76 KB (330504 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Treasure Track. They take about 846.26 KB (866568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.76 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5782.38458
only. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-02 06:41:20.353