Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.13 KB (313472 bytes).
Treasure Track is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5731.17439
of Treasure Track. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 10:50:43.583