You can find below detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Treasure Track. Further information about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5782.29457
alone. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 19:56:45.313