You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More info about Treasure Track can be found here
. You can read more about on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it occupies close to 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5741.39064
alone. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 09:04:41.517