This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. More info about the software Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. Treasure Track's primary file takes about 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.39086
of Treasure Track. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 14:40:28.233