This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". 7za.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5751.8479
of Treasure Track. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 08:03:38.513