This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They take 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5736.17447
alone. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track application will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-20 19:16:59.157