Treasure Track is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More details about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's primary file takes around 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They occupy 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5764.13910
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other application versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by Treasure Track. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 00:54:32.960