This page contains thorough information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more data about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Usually the Treasure Track application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Treasure Track's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's main file takes about 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5742.22873
only. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 19:50:36.007