You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. More info about Treasure Track can be seen here
. Detailed information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. 7za.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5760.33708
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by the software company Treasure Track. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. When you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 06:46:03.397