Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Check out here
for more info on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more details about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's main file takes around 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5755.15700
of Treasure Track. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 10:59:54.793