This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. More information about the software Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Treasure Track's primary file takes around 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Treasure Track. They take about 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5775.22227
alone. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program offered by Treasure Track. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 12:24:06.837