This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More info about Treasure Track can be found here
. Please open http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. The application's main executable file occupies 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Treasure Track. They occupy about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This web page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5732.19241
alone. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 10:19:14.807