This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. Treasure Track is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.13 KB (313480 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.63 KB (849544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5725.6619
alone. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 08:30:44.607