You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Archivos de programa\Treasure Track directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Archivos de programa\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's main file takes about 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which take 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5792.40255
only. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 08:03:44.847