You can find below details on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 305.59 KB (312920 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.09 KB (848984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5733.3049
of Treasure Track. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 10:30:47.477