This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Additional info about Treasure Track can be found here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more info about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Usually the Treasure Track application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during install. Treasure Track's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Treasure Track. They take about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5736.26449
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 09:39:03.720