You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5770.24745
alone. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 23:05:26.873