This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information about Treasure Track can be read here
. Please open http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. Usually the Treasure Track application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes about 305.87 KB (313208 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which take 829.37 KB (849272
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5797.4270
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other application versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by Treasure Track. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 12:00:22.097