This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Treasure Track's main file takes around 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5737.12077
alone. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by Treasure Track. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 16:57:29.570