You can find below details on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be found here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. Treasure Track is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.13 KB (313472 bytes).
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5728.39068
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 07:54:31.537