This page contains complete information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More data about Treasure Track can be read here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more info about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5758.21098
of Treasure Track. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by the software company Treasure Track. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. After you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-06 12:45:57.680