This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. More information about the program Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5776.33024
only. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-05 19:44:25.417