This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Treasure Track. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 305.87 KB (313208 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.37 KB (849272
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.87 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5788.6059
alone. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 10:17:49.180