This web page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.61 KB (312944 bytes).
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which take 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5776.15019
alone. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 18:39:44.480