This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Check out here
for more details on Treasure Track. More info about the program Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Treasure Track is C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Treasure Track. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5745.33679
of Treasure Track. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 23:07:04.273