You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information about Treasure Track can be read here
. More information about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's decision. Treasure Track's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 305.85 KB (313192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Treasure Track. They take 829.35 KB (849256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.85 KB)
This page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5780.7850
alone. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by Treasure Track. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 14:19:54.073