This page contains thorough information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. More information about Treasure Track can be seen here
. More details about the program Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it takes close to 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5733.12042
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 18:40:56.863