This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Treasure Track's primary file takes around 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5750.42695
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 12:41:59.543