Treasure Track is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Treasure Track. They take about 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5756.35487
of Treasure Track. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 05:08:38.857