This web page contains complete information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. More information about Treasure Track can be found here
. Further information about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5784.31257
only. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 14:17:35.830