This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder (same installation drive as Windows). Treasure Track's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5756.8498
of Treasure Track. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 14:41:48.063