Treasure Track is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be found here
. More data about the application Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's primary file takes around 306.13 KB (313472 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Treasure Track. They occupy 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
This page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5728.12033
only. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-07 18:22:51.493