This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Check out here
for more details on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more information about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, regulated by the user's decision. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
This web page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5766.8525
only. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. When you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 16:30:30.923