You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's decision. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 305.62 KB (312952 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which take 829.12 KB (849016
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5754.4897
alone. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-10 08:18:42.107