You can find below detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more information about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's decision. Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.59 KB (312928 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Treasure Track. They occupy about 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5772.1335
only. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by Treasure Track. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-12 12:24:18.563