You can find below details on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more information about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track is composed of the following executables which take 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
This info is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5797.13274
only. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by Treasure Track. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 18:07:55.877