Treasure Track is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Open here
for more info on Treasure Track. Detailed information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies close to 322.76 KB (330504 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.26 KB (866568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5785.24059
of Treasure Track. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program offered by the software company Treasure Track. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:04:15.393