You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Open here
for more info on Treasure Track. Please follow http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes about 305.59 KB (312920 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.09 KB (848984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5760.6706
only. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 15:43:27.900