This page contains detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can find out more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Treasure Track's primary file takes around 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Treasure Track. They take an average of 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This web page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5734.4850
only. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-13 13:06:55.657