This web page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
This info is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5746.8480
only. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 12:12:57.793