You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track program is found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.13 KB (313472 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy about 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5724.22823
alone. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 21:48:35.810