Treasure Track is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Check out here
for more information on Treasure Track. More information about the program Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track application is found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes close to 306.13 KB (313472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Treasure Track. They take 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
This info is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5729.22831
only. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 11:15:27.353