Treasure Track is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Go over here
for more information on Treasure Track. Further information about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.59 KB (312928 bytes).
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy an average of 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5743.15665
only. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Treasure Track from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 14:05:13.150