You can find below detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Additional info about Treasure Track can be seen here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more information about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, subject to the user's choice. Treasure Track's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5746.17476
only. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program offered by Treasure Track. Some people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 22:28:37.903