This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be seen here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more data about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Treasure Track is C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 322.76 KB (330504 bytes).
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy an average of 846.26 KB (866568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.76 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5782.11454
only. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 15:57:11.647